Monday, September 13, 2010

and....it begins

Yesterday my niece Kelsea surprised me with a gift.   

It was baby girl clothes!!!0001326493219_215X2150001326493223_215X215 Of course I cried. 

Kelsea said she seen the outfits and thought of our girl. 

Randy rolled his eyes and said.....it begins.  Don't get me wrong he is very thankful but he is very nervous too.   I have been making him crazy looking at baby girl stuff on-line since.

Girl clothes are so much cuter than boy clothes....and all the accessories that match are so adorable. 

Thank you Kelsea!  They are so cute & adorable.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Those are adorable. I can't wait. You are right all the matchy-matchy things are so cute but so $$$$. They know how to get you. We need to learn how to make bows for sure.

Devora Chana said...

Tina, I recently did a "mystery shop" at a store here in the mall called Crazy Eight. Laurie said it is a branchof Gymboree. They have some awesome cute clothes for babies. Everything matches. And you can mix and match. The sale rack had some great reductions. I actually bought Sara a skirt in there that had been about $26 I think, and paid $6.00 after taxes. If you guys have one you should check it out. Very cute stuff, and good quality.