Monday, August 9, 2010

Now...What do I do???

Remember my little bee issue?  Apparently it is not over!

For the past few weeks when I retrieved my mail from the front porch I have noticed a "puddle" of what appears to be water.  The first few times I did not pay attention since our watering system seems to water everything but the lawn.  Then I started seeing the puddle get bigger...and bigger...and bigger. IMG_6586IMG_6585After I realized it could not be water...since everything else was bone dry...it didn't take me long to look up and see the problem dripping from my roof.  And the little red ants starting a huge festival around the puddle...led me to believe I have honey.IMG_6588IMG_6589IMG_6587   Now what do I do?

1 comment:

Linda said...

Scrap it up and eat it on toast???? Not really. At leasts you know they are honey bees and not African bees.