Friday, March 5, 2010

More Vegas...

Sorry my blog just stopped - by Tuesday morning there was not a free moment.  On Tuesday Randy and I were at the show all day meeting customers & vendors then we had to go to dinner, then I met up with Christin again...got in at midnight this time and then it was Wednesday.  We got up early and left Vegas by 10am Wednesday with intentions of going to the Grand Canyon before we stayed the night in Flagstaff, Arizona.  The traffic was really slow and congested at the Hoover Dam - major road construction that delayed us by a few hours so we had to postpone the Canyon until Thursday morning.

Here are some more pictures of Vegas.

John loved playing in the armoire/entertainment cabinet in the hotel.  I thought these were too cute!

IMG_6011IMG_6015Here's Christin and I before Viva Elvis  elvisHere we are at the Minus 5.  They told us to make a funny pose...and this is the best we could come up with.  I love it and it makes me crack up!  When I showed Randy he said..."hmmm - look it's Bevis and Butthead".  minus5

No comments: