Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Fiesta...All Night Long....

I know....ENOUGH - we are sick of reading about Fiestaware!! 

But the saga....continues.

The party is still in my cabinet...and when I open the doors I just smile.  The saga/drama is with me....imagine that.

I am still not sure Randy is on board.  Although yesterday when we were sitting down to dinner Randy grabbed a Fiesta plate - the dark blue one and was about to eat on it until I yelled STOP!!!  He was like "what now"?  I said I was not 100% sure if we were keeping them...plus I need to wash them.  He rolled his eyes.

I should say...that even though I said I wasn't 100% sure if I was keeping the party I did spend some more of my Christmas loot on some Fiesta bowls and placed an order for a set that Dillard's had sold out of - Peacock Blue.  FaBuLoUs!!!

Then this morning something happened....

Something that made my jaw drop....

Someone had been messing with my Fiestaware...

IMG_5600Someone moved the coffee cups!  See them...behind the little plates on the second shelf?   I had put them in a different cabinet on the top shelf since we will never...or at least hardly ever use them...but Randy moved them!  He said they look better with the other dishes....plus and I quote...they were lonely!!  LA.LA.LA.LA.LA.LA.LA

HE HAS COME TO THE OTHER SIDE!    The dishes have started talking to him!!!   YEA!!!  I believe I have my confirmation -  he is 100% on board...game set...and ready to play!   YEA!!!   And there was much rejoicing!!!

So...I am leaving you now to completely reorganize my kitchen....make sure everything has a proper place!  Then tonight I am going to make Randy his most favorite meal... Tina-Ziti's...and we will use the Fiesta - tonight!

Let's all sing along...

We're going to Party, Karamu, Fiesta, forever
Come on and sing along!
All night long (all night), All night (all night)!

No comments: