Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December 1, 2009

Matthew 1:22-23                                                                                              Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Is it not hard to believe that Christmas will be here in a few weeks?  It seems like it should be October!  The changing of the much colder weather and all the decorations zap me back to reality and make me realize that the new year is just around the corner.  I hope and pray that you and your family have a peaceful and non-stressful Christmas season. 

So you know...I really enjoyed posting to my blog each day last month - I have much to be thankful for.   This month I am going to  quote a scripture each day from a devotional called "Pursing the Christ" by Jennifer Kennedy Dean.  I read this devotional each Christmas season and it seems to give me peace and understanding that God has the ultimate plan - and it's a great plan!  Hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Good stuff sister. Great minds think alike. If you think about it will you either link my By Grace Alone blog to your post or in your blog list? Thanks sister.