Monday, November 30, 2009

November 30, 2009

I am thankful for Sandy.

Scheerleaderandy is my sweet cousin that lives in South Carolina – on the beach.  I have  previously told you about my Sandy Girl who is my dearest friend.  We still talk on the phone at least a dozen times a week  and we are planning  a trip. Sandy and I are so close that we finish each others sentences and when we call each other to “vent” we immediately start venting when the other one picks up the line – no hellos or what’ca doing

As I mentioned earlier we are trying to work a spring break trip -we want to go see the shrine built to honor a mouse…and maybe have 1 or 2 margaritas – maybe.sandy

I am so thankful that God brought us together to be the friends and family. I love you so much Sandy.  And by the way – HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART!! 

Sandy - Randy wanted me to send you this video about  Friendship.

No comments: