Friday, September 18, 2009

F.F.F.

My niece Kelsea had a baby this week.  He is so precious!  His name is Remington Leigh he weighed 6lbs 11 oz and 19 inches long.  Kelsea & baby & Zack are doing wonderful.  I don’t have a picture yet but here is a link to the hospital website to check out our latest family member.   http://www.our365.com/NewbornPortraits/BabyDetail.aspx?birthid=4117ec44-f1ba-4fc2-914e-ce2e6dbb6329&babyid=93ac7704-f7e6-47fd-9f9a-376815446318

Since Kelsea started having Remington on Monday…he didn’t get here until late Tuesday night… I got to spend some quality time with my her brother & sister…my other niece and nephew  - Jake and Lexie. 

They are great teenagers…Lexie is 11 – she is almost there…Jake is 14.  They were VERY polite, funny, and good to be around.  In fact Randy wants to make it a weekly thing to spend time with them.

It amazes me how fast they have grown up.  I started dating Randy 11 years ago…in fact that anniversary is next week…and next month we will be married 10 years!  (God is good!)

It seems like this picture was taken last night!  It is from the Fall of 2000.  Jake was almost 5 and Lexie 2.  The cat was Randy’s baby…his name was Zac…he weigh 25 lbs – he was a gorgeous cat!  Anyway…to see these babies here and see them all…all…big & stuff – it just makes me wanna cry!!

P1010032

No comments: