Wednesday, August 5, 2009

It’s Done!

This new sign in my bathroom sums it all up!

IMG_4468

My bathroom is finally finished…after a small plumbing mishap and some decorating issues…I finally have my bathroom back!    I am glad the renovation is over over and I am pleased to say that I LOVE IT!  It is exactly what I wanted – bright, sunny, happy, & totally different from all other rooms in my house! 

IMG_4475IMG_4476IMG_4477IMG_4464I have several new “favorite” things…like this wreath my Mom & I made.  It is too big for this wall but I still loved it.   

IMG_4470My brother Larry and his family came into town on Friday then went to New Mexico white water rafting on Sunday.  When they came back yesterday they brought me this cross – for those not in the know…I love crosses.  Larry said he didn’t even think of it going in my bathroom – he just thought I would like it!  I do love it.  I will think of him and pray for his safety every time I see it!  

IMG_4469My faucet is my most favorite new bathroom item!   Mom and I picked it out when this project first started.  I paid more than I wanted to for a faucet but I LOVE it…I am glad I bought it! 

IMG_4473

IMG_4474

3 comments:

Laura Fiskin said...

I LOVE LOVE the color. The cross and wreath are beautiful too. And I am jealous of the faucet. Great Job!

Janine Deckard said...

Most excellent! I love your faucet and your toilet seat! It's awesome. Color is so wonderful. My husband is earthy and I'm bright and colorful.

Linda said...

I love it too and can't wait to see it in person. I looked at Plainview for rugs, but no luck! I'm on a mission now!