Friday, July 31, 2009

F.F.F.

Tomorrow is a “big”  birthday for Julie.  It is a pretty significant birthday but I will not mention the number.SCAN0121a

Julie is my sister-law…she is married to my brother Larry – God bless her….hee…hee…not really Larry…you know I love you more than my luggage!

I am excited she is going to spend this “big” day with us. I have a few surprises for her  I think she like…and they are going to make her cry – a good cry that is!

Julie and I have become pretty good friends in the past few years.  She is a lot of fun to be around…and have a few beers with.

I am hoping we are able to kick back and have a few cocktails on Saturday…I am saving…and banking my points!

Happy Birthday Julie!  Hope you have a marvelous day!

Here we are…a little bit younger!wed4

1 comment:

Linda said...

WOW!! Look at those legs!!! Maybe they will be returning soon. :) Thanks to your new plan.