Sunday, July 5, 2009

Three Things...

Since last Wednesday I have been suffering with sinus/allergy issues.
My doctor called me in some medicine but it is taking forever to shake this stuff!
In my pursuit to find relief I have found several items that I have decided I can never live without...and why am I just now finding them??

I had heard that the Neti Pot provides great relief...and it does! It might seem disgusting to funnel water up one nostril to see it come out the other nostril...but there is great relief . Trust the Neti...

Okay...this stuff is amazing...although it is just like Vicks Vaporub except liquid...you know the stuff your Mother would rub all over your chest when you were stuffed up. It burns but your nasal passages open up immediately! Feel the burn!!

And this stuff...awwwww. I slept like a rock...and I woke up this morning without feeling hungover. I would like to shake the hand of the man that invented this stuff. The ad is actually true...it is for the nighttime, sniffling, sneezing, coughing, aching, fever, best sleep you ever got with a cold medicine.



Tina Signature


3 comments:

Laura Fiskin said...

LOL...you should have asked. We have used the Neti Pot or its predecessor on Cayden for years. Gross? Yes...Effective? You bet.
And Nyquil is the nectar of the gods. Hope you feel better soon.

Linda said...

My jury is still out on the Neti Pot, but I guess if I got desperate enough. As for Nyquil, I can NOT take that stuff as I am hyper-sensitive to whatever the active ingredient is and it feels like ants are crawling over my entire body for the whole time it is in my system. It's enough to drive one crazy. I'm glad they all work for you and hope you are feeling better.

Northwest Minuteman said...

Great blog! Other blogs you might enjoy:

www.freedoms-fight.blogspot.com
www.calendar9-12.blogspot.com