Friday, July 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Linda!

Today’s blog isspearman 84 dedicated to my favorite Linda D. Hare.

For those who don’t know this…there are four Hare men in our family; my father-in-law, my brother-in-law, an uncle, and my husband Randy. Three of the four Hare men in our family are married to a Linda…but this Linda is my favorite. I know you are not suppose say you have a favorite…in case you offend someone…but I will say beyond a shadow of a doubt she is my favorite Linda Hare.

Linda is a blessing in my life. Even though I am much bigger than she is…she is my “big” sister. We have so much in common – our values, morals, crafts, politics, blogs, ocd, married to a HarIMG_2150e and so much more. Linda is a very loving and caring woman. She does so much for everyone else and does not take the time to care for herself. She makes me laugh…the sort of laugh that I have had liquids come shooting out my nose. She is spicy too. She is thoughtful. Ohhhh…and…she gives the best presents - almost everything she has made for me goes straight to the fire-proof safe…for safe keeping. She is smart, witty…and wise! Don’t try to surprise her – she is already on to you. She is the world’s best Aunt too. John cries when we have to leave LeeLee’s house – she has great toys, projects, and the best snacks!

Of all these attributes…my most favorite thing about Linda is her knowledge, faith, and love for our Lord Jesus Christ. She is deeply rooted in the Word and she is unwavering in her faith. Many times I have called her to “whine” about something and she lovingly reminds me of who loves me the most and knows me the best. Linda has recently inspired me to go deeper into relationship with God….and it has been wonderful.

Linda – thank you for all you do for our family. Thank you for being my best friend and sister. I am so thankful I have you in my life.

Happy Birthday Sister! I love you!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Okay, you made me cry. Are you sure you are talking about me?? That sounds like a wonderful person that I would like to hang out with. You know I love you and John too, as well as the rest of the Hare clan, but we do have something special.