Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Happy Birthday DeeDee!

DeeDee is one of my dearest friends - we have been friends almost twenty years.  I met DeeDee when she hired me to deliver dental supplies for her.  I only worked for her a short time but our friendship grew.

I love our friendship…it is so easy.  We only talk maybe once or twice a modeedeenth but she is the type of friend that if I needed her at 2am or in Amarillo – she would be here as fast as she could get here. 

It always brightens my day to talk to her.  We are  alike in many ways…she is very outgoing, boisterous, funny, and huge Cowboy fan!.  She also has two small boys ages 3 & 1…although her small boys are her grandchildren and they live in Dallas!

We have had many good times together.  One of my favorite memories was seeing Bob Segar in Dallas -  it was awesome!!! DeeDee has been a good teacher…she taught me all of Bob Segars’s music, how to make an awesome Bloody Mary, how to roll with the punches and life is to short to worry!

I love her so much and wished we lived closer. 

Hope you have a wonderful day my friend!!

No comments: