Saturday, June 27, 2009

F.F.F. - on a Saturday!

My cousin Sandy recently found this photo and e-mailed it to me. (I love technology!)
The man in the middle is my Uncle Clinton, he was one of my Mother's oldest brothers.
This photo was taken when he was a Sergeant in the United States Army during WWII.
I always liked seeing my Uncle Clinton when we would travel back to West Virginia.
He always had me a toy, a pretty new doll, or jewelry box...which I still have along with the dolls.
He lived beside his Mother (my Grandma) and seemed to always look after her...as I am older now I can appreciate that. I hope when I am older my John will come look after me.
Tina Signature

1 comment:

Linda said...

Nice post. I'm so glad we do these and let a little more light into each other's family and lives. And yes, technology is fantastic.
Love ya.