Monday, December 8, 2008

GREATFULL???

Here are ten things I am grateful...I mean GREATFULL for!
(And they all happened today)
#1. All of my Christmas shopping is done!
#2. My favorite blog to read is By Grace Alone.
It gives me inspiration when I need it most...check it out!
#3. John is featured in a 2009 Calendar for Family Coaching - He is Mr. March! Family Coaching is a great organization...it saved my life!http://www.familycoaching.org/
Let me know if you would like a calendar!
#4. My parents are the best! I am spoiled - yes it's true!
I was so tired this afternoon but I still had to go to the grocery store and Sam's. My Mom volunteered to keep my precious while I did my last minute shopping.
#5. My parents are awesome! They told me to stop and have a quite dinner with my husband...before I went to the grocery store.
#6. My parents are little energizer bunnies! They run and play with John...when he come home he crashes and sleeps REALLY good!
#7. Randy fixed my favorite watch!
#8. Randy bought me some cute shoes!
#9. It is going to snow tomorrow!
#10. My parents again...they bought me a Orbis for Christmas!
Now...I want to know ten things you are GREATFULL for!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello