Wednesday, December 10, 2008

You Just Can't Fix Stupid!

For the last few months I have been using Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner. I am not really sure that it works all that good but I like the smell plus it makes me feel like I have cleaned the shower…hee…hee.
Today in the shower I was reading the fine print on the cleaner. There were instructions on how to replace it, how to install batteries…and then…I read…”Not a Body Wash”. Not a body wash? Seriously??? Not a body wash? Apparently someone has used this as a body wash…got a horrible rash…called to complain…so the Scrubbing Bubbles Company had to add this as a disclaimer on their product! This stuff cracks me up!
Melissa and I had a good laugh at Furr’s Buffet one day. They had a fancy engraved sign at the register that said something along the lines…”we can not discount your meal if you have had gastric bypass”. Once again.…seriously??
I looked at the cashier and I said “seriously?”…and she knew exactly what I was talking about!! She said she gets the question more than I would want to know…that’s why they had a sign made.
You know…you just can’t fix stupid!!

No comments: