Sunday, October 28, 2007

Good Sunday!

Today has turned put to be a pretty great day!
In the Hare household our first baby Kiki (the cocker spaniel) is turning five today! Yes…we are “those” type of people that celebrate animal birthdays…actually am that type of person…Randy just goes along with me to amuse me!!
We have a special birthday cake chew toy that the dogs get to play with on their b-day plus they get a gift…a big bone and a new squeaky toy. I took Kiki over to my folk’s house to play catch with and John was in a great mood so I took him over there to play too!
The big highlight of the day…John let out his first big laugh and I got it on camera!! It was priceless!!! John is two months today - already!!
Hope you had a great Sunday!! Here is my verse for the day…Psalms 23:5-6 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
Love – Tina

BTY - I got the saddest call about midnight last night. A little voice said…”I think you have my dog”…Radar’s Mommy had come home!! So…I rushed Radar back to her– a nine year old little girl who had obviously been crying her eyes out!! It was great! It was worth the trouble!!!
They were VERY thankful!!!

1 comment:

John said...

That pic is PRICELESS!! He is so darn cute! :) Happy B-day to Kiki too!