Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Every Day Prayer




"Tina, the forgiven child of God. (Romans 3:24)
Tina, the set-free child of God. (Romans 8:1 – 2)
Tina, the accepted child of God. (1 Corinthians 1:2)
Tina, the holy child of God. (1 Corinthians 1:30)
Tina, the made-new child of God. (2 Corinthians 5:17)
Tina, the loved child of God. (Ephesians 1:4)
Tina, the close child of God. (Ephesians 2:13)
Tina, the confident child of God. (Ephesians 3:12)
Tina, the victorious child of God (Romans 8:37)
I was made to be set free, holy, new, loved, and confident. Because of this, I can’t allow myself to partake in anything that negates my true identity. Be it a relationship in which someone makes me feel less than my true identity or that leaves me defeated and imprisoned, I must remember I was made for more. The truth of my identity as a child of God empowers me to believe that living in”

Excerpt From: TerKeurst, Lysa. “Made to Crave.” Zondervan, 2010. iBooks. 
This material may be protected by copyright.

Check out this book on the iBooks Store: https://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewBook?id=387711713

No comments: