Sunday, July 10, 2011

7-11-11

My baby girl is 6 months old today.  I am not shocked how fast time has gone by.  I am so in love with my girl.  A friend told me last week that her son is her pride & joy but her heart aches for her daughter…I totally agree. 

Christina’s personality is starting to shine.  She’s a happy & cheerful girl except when she’s hungry…she gets that from me!  She has her 2 bottom teeth, rolls over, grabs anything & everything, starting to be very vocal and wants to be the center of attention.

My girlfriend Laura took the following pictures last week.  I think they are amazingly breath taking. 

Look at my girl!  And those BLUE eyes!!

IMG_7373IMG_7342IMG_7383

Lastly….Randy has captured some cute videos the last few days I thought you might enjoy.

Watch Christina’s mouth as I take a bite…she wants to have a bite and drink of water.

Wanna Bite

She really thinks she can talk.  Randy and I try to get her to say M-M-M-Momma and Randy of course says D-D-D-Daddy.  John came along and told her to say “B-B-B-Bubby!”  It was really funny.

Talking

And here she rolls over.

Rolling Over

2 comments:

Laura Fiskin said...

Rolling over already? She couldn't have done that while I was there?? lol

Recipe Spooning said...

Great reading yoour blog