- Christina's pediatrician asked if she was sleeping on a firm mattress. I lied & said yes but I guess it wasn't a total lie....my chest is sort of firm. :) Yes...that is a Sock Monkey pillowcase & a Thomas the Train pillowcase.
- Everyone says...."she sure does love her Momma....I think she's a Momma's girl!" I love it and agree...Christina & I have survived a bunch of stuff together the past 10 months! She's my girl.
- Her eyes are blue...they look brown here but they are a beautiful blue like her Mama Mary's.
- My bff sent her this adorable outfit. Don't you just love it??
- My Mom saved several of my baby dresses. This blue dress was given to me from Tina Bush....my Mom's best friend and my namesake. I think my daughter is cuter than me!
- This picture says it all....it's my family - Me, Randy, John & Christina. Do you see all the hands???
A huge thanks to my sister-in-law Linda aka Leelee she took all of these amazing photos.