- I am sort of frustrated that I have major plumbing issues right now. However...there is a plumber here now...on Sunday...fixing the issue. And since it is a second visit for the same issue - it is no cost to us. Another positive is I don't have to deal with it because Randy is here. John keeps running and screaming with joy from the office to the kitchen giving me updates. It is very funny.
- I am going to make my vanilla pudding coconut cake for Super Bowl Sunday. I might eat the entire thing by myself....cause it is just that sort of day.
- I am going to holler for the Colts today. It really doesn't matter but I like Peyton Manning's commercials....and I like the name Peyton. Randy would never let me name a son Peyton or Tucker or Jubal.
- I really like burned popcorn.
- I seen something that I really don't LIKE yesterday at Wal-Mart and it caused me to hyperventilate and almost made me completely abandon my cart.
- I hate snow when it is dirty.
- I feel like I could go back to bed and sleep another 8 hours.
- I hope there are some FUNNY commercials today.
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Posted by Tina at 10:26 AM