Monday, November 23, 2009

November 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Allen!                                                                                         I am so thankful you are my brother.  IMG_0153 As I am thbabyinking of an adjective to describe Allen I can’t think of just one!  Allen is so much fun, organized, very smart, funny, articulate, driven, inspiring, and creative.  Allen is the type of person you want to be around.  He is adventurous and spontaneous. Gloria (his wife) jokes that Allen wants to travel down every main AND back road in the state of Texas – and she is right!  He stops at all historical markers and makes a vacation a learning experience.  If there is a project or something to do Allen will give 100% all the time.  I have never seen him procrastinate or leave anything undone.

I think it is so cool that he has an extensive collection of arrow heads, fossils, and really unique rocks.  He is also the king at bargain hunting, shopping for a great deal, and knowing what is the best deal.  He has a great laugh and a smile that lights up a room.43290009He is also a wonderful Dad, a loving Uncle and a faithful son. I love him so much.  I am so proud to call him my brother.DSCN0316

No comments: