Friday, August 7, 2009

F.F.F.

Our Lord sent me an Angel in the SuIMG_0043mmer of 2004 to tell me “not to worry, I would have a son”.  I always wanted a son and  I always wanted a son named John.  I got my desire on August 28, 2007.  He was born two weeks early and weighed 10lbs, 11oz and almost 22 inches long.  This picture is the first time I got to hold my baby boy.  He was a few hours old here.  I was so sick in this picture.  I am glad Randy took this since I have hardly no memory of this moment.

John had the fattest cheeks!  They were so fat you could not see his chin or bottom lip.  This is when he was two months.IMG_0053

IMG_0363

He was…and is a fun baby.  He was almost three months old in this picture.  He has always loved for me to read to him.  I have not missed one moment with him.  He is the love of my life, the apple of my eye, and the greatest joy I have ever had.  I seriously can not imagine my life before John or without John.

I knew that I would have my work cut out for me by the time he was four months old!  See the below for proof!

IMG_0081IMG_0083IMG_0086 Here he is at five months…     guide

And then at six months… IMG_1072

Where has the time gone??

1 comment:

Linda said...

Love it and can't believe he will soon be two! *sniff*