Friday, June 5, 2009

F.F.F.

My Friday Family Fhoto this week is dedicated to my brother & sister that are married....okay they are not actually brother & sister...but they are my brother & sister....by law!
This coming Monday Kevin & Linda will be celebrating 24 years of martial bliss!
If you break that down...it is around 8766 days, 1252 weeks and over 210384 hours they have been together! Whew...that is a long time...especially by today's standards! The average divorce rate according to marriage101.com is 60%!
Kevin & Linda have definitely proven that a marriage CAN and does work! They are a perfect match...they finish each others sentences, they know what the other one is thinking without asking, and they conspire together to make others laugh! They really make a great couple and make marriage look easy. Thanks Kevin & Linda for setting the bar high for the rest of us.
Thanks for being great role models & positive support for me & my marriage!

Tina Signature

2 comments:

Linda said...

How sweet! You make us sound so angelic, like we don't ever fight. We don't so much any more, but have had our battles in the past. Marriage is not easy, but worth the fight.

Mookie 59 said...

Thank you for the kind words,Tina..I have always thought that you are a blessing to my brother Randy and your son John is an even greater blessing to both of you and all of our families..Again,thank you for your most appreciated dedication to Linda and me..Love,Kevin