Thursday, December 4, 2008

Another Book...???

I am not sure what has gotten into me but I finished another book this week! This book was over 300 pages...with no pictures either! One of my friends mailed me this book... "Grace" by Richard Paul Evans. The only thing I am going to tell you is what the author has on his web site which is...
Grace is the story of a young runaway girl and the boy who hides her from a frightening world too large and unfathomable for him to comprehend. It is also about two brothers and the love that binds them together through difficult times. In some ways this is the most autobiographical of all my novels. When I was eight-years-old my father lost his job and we moved from our beautiful home in California to a rundown, rat-infested home in a poor neighborhood, like the one I describe in the story. Most of all, Grace is a story of a young couple learning to love. I hope you enjoy my latest novel.
I could not put it down until I finished it. It reminded me of the Boxcar Children...if you know what I am talking about. I would recommend it...it was very touching.

1 comment:

Linda said...

I promise I am going to read them both. I'm going to start The Red Sweater tonight when I'm going to bed. Thanks.