Sunday, November 16, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I was tagged by Melissa and I'm excited to play along!
Here are the rules:
1. Make a link to the person who tagged you and then explain the rules
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself
3. Tag 7 other people and link to them at the end of the post
4. Let each of the 7 people know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

Ok peeps----here it goes---

7 random facts about myself.

1. I love music - all types. I am really good at naming bands/albums/songs especially any country & late 70-80 rock. I go through music phases...I have made John at least 25 different mixes...like we have a morning mix, a bedtime mix, taking a bath mix, getting a massage mix...on and on...oh...and YES - we already have our Christmas mix going!

2. I HATE the sound of an aluminum can being cut.

3. I don't like mushrooms - at all.

4. I have been deer, rabbit, quail, & pheasant hunting....it hurts my heart to much to do it now.

5. Unlike Melissa...I do the extreme opposite of decorating...I over decorate for any holiday or season. My entryway table generally represents the season/month. It is November 16th and I already have my Christmas tree in place with 85% of the decorations on it...my den is already decked out...and I plan on putting roughly 6500 lights on the outside this week. Yes...it is totally nuts...but I love seeing John's face...and...making him crazy by turning the lights on (which makes him happy) and turning them off (which upsets him greatly)!

6. I am into purses...I mean really into purses! If I get it in my mind to get a new purse...I have to get one...it is almost a drug type addiction. Not expensive purse...cheap...cute purse. Like my Christmas purse I must start carrying!! I will be shopping on Quackers now!!

7. Sometimes...this is really bad...but sometimes...John will be sleeping really good in his own bed...and...and I will get him out and take him to my bed because my house is cold and he is really toasty warm...and a perfect cuddle bug!

Ok, now to the fun tagging part.

Let's pick: my only blogger girl besides Melissa...http://leeleesplace.blogspot.com/

No comments: