Thursday, July 24, 2008

I'm Back....Again

I can't believe it has been over a month since I posted a blog!!!
So sorry readers...where does the time go?
Within the past month I help host a wonderful retirement party for my sister-in-law, celebrated our country's independence, spent an afternoon in the ER, visited with a nephew, and chased a very active ten month old boy around the house!!
Here are some random shots of the last month..

This is my sister-in-law Linda (in blue/green - in front) she has been a teacher over 29 years. She has actually taught over 1200 students. I personally know first hand that AISD has lost one of the best if not the best educator to retirement. It is definitely time for her to relax and enjoy her harvest!

Here's Mr. Mean Jeans giving his best "I mean...now give me another puffy star!"

Here are some pictures from July 4th!

This is my nephew Ty with John on a fun little day trip!

No comments: