Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Hope you had a great Mother's Day! Thank you for all the sweet cards and gifts! A special thanks to my Gaddy Sue for the beautiful rose and the sleeping hare - love it!

Randy spoiled me special for my first Official Mother's Day!! Last week Randy took me to Outback for dinner and then we went and and seen Josh Turner and Carrie Underwood in concert! It was great - especially Josh Turner!! On Friday Mom and I went to lunch at Red Lobster - yummmm! Then we bought flowers and shrubs for her house and mine! On Saturday Mom and Dad watched John for us so that we could plant all the stuff I bought the day before! As I was planting flowers I had flowers delivered!! It was a sweet surprise from Randy and John!

Today Randy and my Dad bought Olive Garden for us - take out...we HATE crowds! Then we went to Lowe's for more shrubs and water hoses! Randy also bought me another
collectible dachshund - this is my seventh one. You know how I love those ridiculous wiener dogs! Here is a picture of the one he got me today! They are too cute! You should go to this web site and check them out!
http://www.funtocollect.com/hotdiggitydog.html?gclid=CPW8x6eOoJMCFQOaFQodtGPu3g
Last but not least...I am such a geek! Randy bought me a Bushnell FX5 Weather Forecaster! It gives you a five day weather outlook for your area! I know...I must be getting old! Why am I so concerned about the weather??? I don't know but I love it!



No comments: