Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Our Covenant.

And God said, “This is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come: I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life. Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth.”   Genesis 9:12-16

I know I have said this more than once but one of my most favorite things about being a Mommy is seeing things through my little Hare’s eyes.  This evening we have had an awesome down pour of rain which ended with a rainbow.  This is the first time John saw a rainbow – and knew it was very important to us, and Noah, and God.  We rushed home to grab a camera – so we could remember this moment.

This was a FULL rainbow and a double started to appear!IMG_0620IMG_0622IMG_0623

We decided to go outside the city and try to capture a better picture but the rainbow was gone.  You can see a piece of it over John’s shoulder.  John was praising the Lord for the rain and the rainbow!IMG_0650

The Texas sunsets amaze me especially after a good rain!IMG_0654IMG_0662IMG_0672IMG_0664IMG_0672

IMG_0681

Now you know I can’t leave you without a few pictures of my little Hares!!

IMG_0675IMG_0683IMG_0685

No comments: