Monday, May 10, 2010

Seriously.....

See this woman....Missing GirlHer name is Melissa Huckaby.  She was a Sunday school teacher.  Do you remember her from the news in April 2009?

Let me refresh your memory...she is accused of and has admitted to kidnapping, raping and killing an 8-year-old playmate of her daughter, then stuffing the body in a suitcase.

This is the 8-year-old....Sandra Cantu d622e8fa3493e046The courts are deciding Ms. Huckby's sentence - 25 years to life.  The final decision will be on June 14, 2010.

Ms. Huckby has also confessed to raping and drugging two other girls under the age of 14. 

Apparently there was a plea bargain to her above confession - so she gets to skip out the death penalty - and get 25 to life?!?!?

Is this justice?

It makes me sick...and MAD as hell.

What do you think should happen?

3 comments:

Linda said...

Death by injection would be too good for her. She should be tortured just like the ones she tortured. I'm sure she will "find God" while in prison. I'm with you, it makes me sick!

Devora Chana said...

I recently said in a comment on another person's blog that I think that people who hurt children should be executed EVERY time they are convicted. No jail time. No rehab. No nothing except get rid of the scum of the earth. And no evidence should be omitted from the court. Our legal system protects these sub-humans and does not protect innocent children.
And, I also think the execution should be allowed to be carried out by the parents of the children if they want to do it, and if they don't want to do it themselves they should be allowed to say how death happens. Shooting. Hanging. Poison. Throwing over a cliff. Dragging behind a pickup truck. Slowly starving them to death. Just whatever the parents choose. Do I hate child molesters? You bet your bottom dollar I do. Every one of them. Every time.

Andy said...

She shouldn't have a CHOICE. Those whom she hurt or killed never had a choice. DEATH. And that's what I'll stand by.