Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Spring is Springing

I am normally not a Spring girl.  I like...in this order... Fall, Winter, Spring, and then Summer but...I may have to adjust my thinking. 

Here lately...in the early morning as I read my Bible I can hear all sorts of birds singing and chirping away...I also hear the Doves cooing for their love.  In the past few days I have seen a Cardinal, a Robin, some Doves, and the most beautiful Blue Jay!  It seems like they are telling me Spring is almost here.  It should be a green Spring with all the snow and rain we have had.  I am sort of looking forward to this time of new beginning...and renewal.  Praise the Lord.  Don't forget we spring forward this weekend too!

I love this photo.  For those who do not have Facebook I wanted to share it with you.  This is one of my favorite pictures of Bubby.  This was taken at the parade in Shamrock, Texas on St. Patrick's Day 2008 - my Mom happened to snap this photo.  John is growing up so quick and becoming more & more independent.  Randy told him last night that "he stinks"...and without missing a beat John looked right at him and said "I don't stink"!!  This is one of the first times that John has put a sentence all together...and had a great little attitude/wit about it.  We both laughed so hard.  John is my little buddy and my best friend.  I am so in love with him and thank God everyday...every moment for my miracle.IMG_0281

No comments: