Saturday, November 28, 2009

November 28, 2009

I am so very thankful for my husband Randy. IMG_2103 I dated a few undesirables for many years…and was even proposed to several times but each time I said no…there was something in my heart that said it wasn’t right.  However when Randy proposed to me in May of 1999 I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that was the man the Lord intended for me to marry.

Is Randy perfect?  No way – but he is perfect for me.  He makes me laugh, he makes me think deeper, and he makes me a better person.  He makes me CrAzY sometimes but from what I understand that is how the Lord made all husbands.  He is very loving and giving and takes the best care of me.  (Especially this morning – I celebrated a little too hard with Larry & Julie last night – WVU beat Pitt!  WHEW-WHOOOO!!)

Randy is the best Daddy and loves our son like nothing I have seen before!  I am blessed that the Lord put us together.  I have never been loved nor will I ever be loved like I am by my husband. 

No comments: