Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Happiness

It is truly the little things that can make a person happy. 

As many of you know John has a great love of trains.  It use to be exclusively Thomas the Train but now it seems to be ALL trains.

As we went hunting for MORE Christmas lights last night at Lowe’s John spotted this really cute musical train.  The train lights up, plays 20 different songs, puffs smoke, and has moving parts – including Santa.   As I said it was really cute…until I seen the price!!  I told John I was sorry but no way could we spend that sort of money and started walking down the aisle.  Well….John’s Daddy got the train down off the shelf and let him have a good look at it!  Needless to say….his Daddy bought him this train.  Randy told me that he will only be little once – we need to remember this moment.

And I will. 

IMG_5075

No comments: