Friday, August 28, 2009

F.F.F.

This picture sums up the birthday so far….

photo3First…we were late getting to the studio to have his pictures made – I called the studio to let them know and they were sort of rude.  Second…he spit-up his red vitamin all over this shirt – I had to do a quick clean-up…which made us even later!  Once we got there…15 minutes late…the studio was nice but John was not in the mood to have his picture made.

After pictures we went to Gatti’s for pizza and games.  I was excited when we pulled into the parking lot and there were only four cars!  We got great seats in the theater room and started eating when over 100 children under the age of eight started filling the room - local school had a field trip!  white_flag-771638We immediately moved to another room…the noise level was – extreme.  Once we got to our new seats high school students  from three different schools filled the restaurant…and WOW - that was an experience.  It was like watching a wild pack of dogs that have not had anything to eat in years!!  Ugh!!!  I was ready to wave a white flag of surrender!

Things did get better after we left Gatti’s.  We went and got John’s cake, balloons, and the proofs.  Now John & Randy are taking a long nap to get re-charged for our party tonight.

Here are some more pictures from this morning.  The studio told me I have 60 days to re-take the photos if I would like.

I like this photo…

photo1

photo3  photo4

photo5 photo6

Happy Birthday John!  I love you.  You are spirited and I wouldn’t change a thing about you!

BTW – I lost 3.2 pounds this week!

No comments: