Saturday, March 7, 2009

Tina Needs

Once again Leelee has come up with another fun blog.
It's really funny....you have to google your name plus the words "needs," for example..."Tina needs." Then you have to post the top 7 things it came up with. These are great!!

1. Tina needs a slower pace.
I definitely could use a slower pace - life seems to be zipping by!

2. Tina needs a boy.
Well...I've got two boys already but I guess I could use another one.

3. Tina needs to lose weight.
Oh...this is the truth!!!

4. Tina needs your help!
I could use all the help I can get!

5. Tina needs a hero.
I have several heroes already but I guess I can use another one!

6. Tina needs prayer.
And lots of it!

7. Tina needs a breather.
I got one today! MaMa Mary watched John for several hours for me!

No comments: