Sunday, December 28, 2008

Random-ness Thoughts...

I love to wake up to snow-especially when I didn't expect it!

I love large families...with lots of kids running everywhere!

I love the Cowboys when they win....which they're not right now.
They are going down in flames as I type.
I think Mr. Phillips might be looking for a new job.

I love when all the laundry is done and put in its proper place.

I am NOT going to make any New Years Resolutions this year. I always have high hopes and try to make realistic goals but life gets in the way...

The Christmas decorations are starting to make me nuts...I am ready to put them up...but "life" is in the way and I am not sure when I am going to have a chance...to complete this task!

I have these new slippers from Wal-Mart...they are the redneck version of Uggs...they are fluffy, and soft, and keep my feet good and toasty.

Randy and I both are into the Wii that Santa bought me. We stayed up until 2am playing these ridiculous games last night! We are going to Wal-Mart right now to purchase more games, and equipment!

The nail from my right index finger has been off for two weeks...I don't think I am going to put another one on it. It is sort if handy not having it...I can put creme on John alot easier with out it. I look weird...but does anyone really care??

I am going to be 37 in a few weeks. I know that is not old...but I don't see myself as 37...I can't believe I am going to be 37...I still see myself as 25...with wrinkles.

Happy New Year...2009 is almost here!

No comments: