Wednesday, November 12, 2008

One Small Step...

This "chicken pox" thing is the worst! I hate this. This has to be one of the worst things I have been through...having a sick baby and not knowing where he is hurting stinks! My heart hurts beyond words and I have cried a hundred tears today. Randy says I am taking it worse than John! John seems to be doing better...he does have a low grade fever but he is playing and eating and drinking really good...and...and he took his first steps alone tonight! We were not trying to get him to walk...Randy had something he wanted and he took about four steps by his self! Randy started yelling...I started yelling & crying (of course)...I ran and got the video camera...John was excited & jumping up and down. He actually did it again for us for the camera. My day did have a highlight! There was one more thing that made my day...two little girls that live on my block came by at different times to bring John get well cards! They are so cute and very creative...made my day!

No comments: