Thursday, April 3, 2008

Something Special...

I want to tell you about something near and dear to my heart – CareNet Pregnancy Center. If you have ever wanted to donate money, time, or supplies to a charity this is the one I would recommend.
I volunteered/worked for CareNet for several years and it was probably the most challenging & rewarding position I have ever done…besides motherhood.
CareNet is a non-profit Christian organization that helps in unplanned pregnancies…why am I telling you this??? I know YOU know about the Center!!!
Anyway…tonight they are celebrating their 20th anniversary!!!
Please pray that all goes smoothly and wonderful tonight…and that it is a great success – I know it will be!! If you want more information call me! Here is a link to their web site!
http://www.carenetamarillo.org/

No comments: