Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Nap Time....and Bath Time

John woke up from his nap in the best mood today! He is in a relatively good mood despite the fact he is cutting six new teeth! He has two on bottom and two on top already…and now he is getting four more on top and two more on bottom. It’s funny…my world seems to be falling apart at the seams but when I see John…hold John…and laugh with him everything is okay! And my world is really NOT falling apart…just everything happens at once - Murphy’s Law –right??
John had his bath in the kitchen sink for the first time tonight. I have put off this event since we keep the house so cold and John wasn’t sitting up too good…since he sits up good now and I placed a space heater in the kitchen it went good! He was unsure about it at first but then he got into it!! Everyday is an adventure!!




1 comment:

John said...

That is just too precious!! Look at all of those rolls! :)