Sunday, April 13, 2008

Fun Date

My dear friend Hanna turned 18 on April 5th…so we celebrated it last night.
We went to the Amarillo Club for a great meal, to look at the pretty lights of the city, and to make fun of people dancing!
Hanna is a senior at Amarillo High…she is so awesome to say the least!! I wish I had enough room on my blog to tell you about all of her outstanding achievements but there are so many!! For instances…she is the orchestra queen…she is an officer in the orchestra…she has all “A’s” this year…she is “super” smart…she is going to All-State in May playing the cello….she is completing cosmetology school…she is active in church…I mean this is the original…Wonder Woman!! On top of all that…she is an amazing woman in Christ…she is beautiful…funny…smart…witty…and charming! I am blessed to have her in my life!
Can you tell that I am a “little” proud??



No comments: